Monday, May 18, 2009

Forget The "Credit Crunch", Financial Meltdown And All That - Kajagoogoo Are Back!!

Can say without fear of contradiction that summer is officially here now, I cleaned the apartment tonight topless! It´s not something I´m in the habit of doing let me tell you, - I think it´s bad manners – even though there´s nobody else here, but I was getting a right sweat on and something just had to give.
It´s been a funny old week, my football team cocking up the Division 1 play-offs induced me into 48 hours of manic depression which lightened only when Peter Andre and Katie Price announced that they were splitting up and could the media please “respect their privacy”. Another hot piece of news that brought me back from the brink was the bombshell that “Kajagoogoo” were to reform, - and about time too I hear you cry. I´ve just been on the official website (yeh, that´s what I thought) and – have you got a pen handy? – they´re appearing at “Hobbles On The Cobbles” – free concert on the market square in Aylesbury, “The Rescue Rooms” in Nottingham, and Leipzig Germany, which is listed simply as a “Free Concert in the city of Leipzig” – it doesn´t even say where. (Busking?). Can´t help but notice that the word “free” keeps cropping up, then again you wouldn´t want to be paying actual money to watch them performing “Too Shy” for 2 hours would you? Anyway, ten out of ten lads for having the cheek to get back together, and at least all UK hair gel manufacturers may take a keen interest.
Download my books free on www.kevinholt.net

No comments: